poirmw

I rarely have problems with Zotero, but I am having a strange problem at the moment. I am trying to created a sub-collection of the overall collection--something that I have done with ease in the past--and I seem to be running into a problem. I create the sub-collection locale, but I cannot get any of the thirty entries of interest to locate in the sub-collection. What am I doing wrong?
  • You can manually create new items in the subcollection?
  • Thanks. I was trying to move thirty items at once, which seems to be not possible in the latest version of Zotero. But wasn't it possible to do this in earlier version of Zotero? I seem to recall that it was. Again, thanks.
  • You can certainly move 30 items at a time, though you might see a slight (<1 second) delay before the drop is ready. If that's the case, you can try lowering the "Disable Quick Copy when dragging more than [x] items" setting in the Export pane of the preferences.

If you're not able to drop 30 items into a new collection at all, we'd want to see a Debug ID for that, where you hold the cursor over the collection for at least 5 seconds.