Failure to use translator from any site

edited March 14, 2018
Dear all,
Zotero was working perfectly fine until now. Now if I click the translator button I only get an error, after being asked which item I would like to save. That happens for example at https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0014292101001970?via=ihub

The error reported is:
A sticky floors model of promotion, pay, and gender
An error occurred while saving with ScienceDirect. Attempting to save using Embedded Metadata.
A sticky floors model of promotion, pay, and gender
An error occurred while saving with Embedded Metadata. Attempting to save using DOI.

Report ID is 1647733588

Thanks for the help!
  • I did, and now I'm at point 12 ;-)
  • edited March 14, 2018
    Disable your third-party Zotero extensions and reset translators from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences. If you're still having trouble after that, provide a Debug ID (not Report ID) from both Zotero and the Zotero Connector for a save attempt that fails.
  • I've tried that and it does not help.
    Zotero Debug ID is D1808305535
    Zotero Connector Debug ID is D747456897
  • There are a bunch of errors in your debug ID

[JavaScript Error: "First-Party Isolation is enabled, but the required 'firstPartyDomain' attribute was not set." {file: "chrome://extensions/content/ext-cookies.js"}]

[JavaScript Error: "First-Party Isolation is enabled, but the required 'firstPartyDomain' attribute was not set." {file: "moz-extension://73861f5c-8d40-421f-8478-ec9473f19c10/messaging_inject.js" line: 76}]
    It's either an extension or your cookie settings interfering with Zotero's normal working.
  • I've reinstalled all addons and now all works fine. Not sure why;) But thanks!