Group libraries not showing up on online zotero

What do I do if my group libraries aren't showing up on my online zotero account? They show up in my libraries on my zotero app on my computer. But when I go to the website they are not there. I am, however, able to find each private group individually if I specifically search for them in the "Groups" tab at the top of the page. But then if I click on the "My Library" tab, the group isn't there, and when I go back to the "Groups" tab, I have to retype the exact group name to locate it again.
Help?
Thanks.
  • Are you sure you're logged in to the same account? The account you're posting from should show 2 groups on the website.
  • Yes, I am logged in to the same account.
  • When you refresh your groups page, do you see a loading animation? Is it just blank? It may be that the javascript that loads your groups is not running.
    If the page is blank, what OS and browser are you using?
  • There is no loading animation. When I click on or refresh the Groups tab, it says this:

"What can groups do for you?

With groups, you can collaborate remotely with project members, set up web-based bibliographies for classes you teach, and so much more.

Share your own work or sources you have discovered with others who are working in related areas.
    Collaborate with colleagues, publicly or privately, on ongoing research.
    Discover other people with similar interests and the sources they are citing."

And then on the right hand side of the page it says:

"New Group Discussions

No recent group discussions."

(I am using MacOS High Sierra version 10.13, and my browser is Google chrome.)
  • I am having the exact same problem. They are still appearing on the standalone, but I can't see any evidence of them on the Zotero site, which means that I can't do any management of them (like adding members or anything). It only seems to be impacting my private group libraries (the public one that I subscribe to is still there).
  • I have the same problem. only two groups show up online, while all groups are available offline. Any ideas?
  • Mine is fixed now!
  • Same problem, only 1 group out of 3 is showing up online.
    At least it's not bothering me right now because it's working on the standalone.