Scrapbook/Scrapbook X to Zotero migration tool

I wrote a tool to import data from Scrapbook to Zotero: https://github.com/burbilog/scrapbook2zotero

Windows (.exe) and linux (from git) versions are available. Download scrapbook2zotero, generate .rdf file from your Scrapbook directory and import that file as Zotero RDF. Zotero will import everything, pulling all pictures, css files, etc from Scrapbook data storage. PDF files are added as attachments, so they are searchable.

Note that Zotero may hang during import. So you can note item number during import, delete imported items, empty trash and import again, excluding bad item with --exclude option.

I'm still missing my beloved Scrapbook because Zotero can't capture selection :(
  • Slartibartfarst 2018-04-19 0246hrs: Many thanks for *Scrapbook X to Zotero*.
    Finally I can escape the prison of my moribund Firefox/Scrapbook legacy - together with my (at least) over 1,000 captured webpages.
    Curse you Mozilla! >:->

I'm a Slimjet (chrome) user now, and am already saving webpages as self-contained .mhtml files. Still, not quite as good as Scrapbook's capture features though...