Traslators broken (again) [Report ID: 1302543499]

Hi! Once again I'm experiencing an error where the website of a library catalog that used to work fine does not work anymore (it's several library catalogs which are havingt this buf, as a matter of fact). I'm working with Firefox 58.0.2 64 bits, latest version with the latest updates; my OS is Windows 10.

One of the websites (not the only one, unfortunately, but I can give a list of all of the affected ones right now) that recently have been always failing when trying to import information is that of the Complutense University Library's online catalog: http://cisne.sim.ucm.es. Having Zotero launched and with a fresh instalation of Zotero Conector on Firefox, Conector will show the button for data transfer (traslator on that web catalog is "innoPAC"), when clicked "Saving to Zotero" will show up - and keep frozen until the tab is closed. In the meanwhile, no bibliographic information is imported to Zotero. This happens as often when importing item infos from a single item's page as when I try to do it from a list of results of a search in the library catalog. I sent a complementary error report, with Report ID: 1302543499.

Can anyone help? Thanks.