Formatting Harvard citations

I've just converted all the citations in my doc from OSCOLA to Harvard (Anglia Ruskin). The text in my document is font size 10 but the new in-text citations are size 11. Is there a better way to re-size the in-text citations than to highlight the whole paragraph and set at size 10? I'm worried doing this will create problems with the citations.
  • Is this Word or LibreOffice?
  • Can you check which Word style is applied to regular text and citations? This should be the same and if it is they should appear with the same size (but unfortunately Word isn't as good with this as one would hope)
  • The style is 'normal'. It might be because I originally set the style at 11 but then changed it to 10 manually without updating the style itself (as by that time I had built other styles on top of it and didn't want to change all the other headings etc.). But when I insert new citations, they show up as size 10...
  • Could you clarify -- you say new citations show up in 11pt in your first post and in 10pt in your last one. I assume one is a typo?
    Generally I'd expect Zotero to insert citations in the Normal style.
  • yes: When I converted from OSCOLA to Harvard, the converted citations showed up as 11pt while the rest of the text is 10pt. I am now adding new citations using Harvard and these are showing up as 10pt like the rest of the text. So, I need to figure out how to change the converted citations to 10pt. I tried refreshing one but that didn't work. Does that make sense?
  • Hmm -- you could try reapplying the Normal style, but that's the best I can think of.
  • Thanks Adam - I will have a go.