Problems with Physical Review Letters Style with LibreOffice on Windows7

Hi everyone,
I am using Zotero with LibreOffice on Windows7. My LO version is 6.0.1.1. When I insert citations into the contents, the line spread of the current paragraph has changed. And the inserted citation number [1] is not as same size as the original character size. How can I fix these two problems?
And I am also seeking a style similar to the following style:
J. Zhang, M. Lang, R. C. Ewing, R. Devanathan, W. J. Weber and M. Toulemonde,
Nanoscale phase transitions under extreme conditions within an ion track, Journal of
Materials Research, 25 (2010) 1344.
However, due to the huge style repository, it seems very hard to find what is the name of this style? Could you please give me some help?
Thanks very much in advance!
  • On your first issue, Zotero does not add styling to the document. This is caused by your word processor settings (it is likely reverting to a default style for paragraphs).
  • Thanks very much for your reply!
    But if I changed to the other styles, like Vancouver, the formatting seems alright. It seems it only happens with the Physical Review Letters style.
    About my second issue, I think I have found the style I want. It is named Physics Reports style. However, previously when I use them in Endnote, this style does not insert information about DOI in the bibliography. But in Zotero, it automatically adds the DOI fields. And the 'Citation Options' in the 'Cite' panel of preferences is always not checked. How can I remove this field?
    Any help would be much appreciated!