Disambiguation

I use APA style and have the following problem. I have multiple citations from the same author with the year missing. I would like to use disambiguation with a letter added to the year but it is not working with the year missing. Can anyone help? As soon as I add a year it works just fine.

• It works fine here. Can you paste a copy of the citations as they appear without the year?
  • edited February 21, 2018
    Library of Congress (o.J.): What's New in BIBFRAME 2.0. web page, . Zugriff am 18.1.2018b. Verfügbar unter: https://www.loc.gov/bibframe/docs/bibframe2-whatsnew.html#skip_menu

What I only noticed now is that Zotero did the disambiguation, but in the wrong place. It added the letter to the access date like in the example above. According to a Librarian who knows APA well, that letter is in the wrong place. Or is it? I'm using the style from the deutsche Gesellschaft für Psychologie.
  • edited February 21, 2018
    And if it adds the letter in that way I can't tell in the text which one of the citations I'm referring to. Because it used "Library of Congress (o.J.)", which is why I noticed something was wrong in the first place.
  • Ah, okay. You're not using APA then. There is a difference in the coding of the two that explains why it is failing. It's a small change, I'll look at it.
  • edited February 22, 2018
    I've filed a change to the style, for review by the CSL team.
  • Thank you so much for your help! How long do you think it will take to get approved?
  • Sometimes few minutes, sometimes few days.
  • The updated style should be available now.