Bibliography disguised (Arch Dis Child -> Arch Child)

Sir,
Thank you very much for the excellent tool for research community.

Currently, I am troubleshooting following problem.

In bibliography section, journal titles which should be "Arch Dis Child" look like "Arch Child" and other fields are good. ("Dis" disappeared) It happens all records with "Arch Dis Child".
I checked my zotero records, which have "Arch Dis Child" at publication field. I checked several styles, BMJ, Cell, Elsevier, vancouver and so on. So far, other journals are good.

My system is Linux Debian with libreoffice 5.4.4.2, zotero 4.0.29.16

I am a kind of confused. I need to figure out whether this is zotero problem or non-zotero one.

I appreciate any feedback.
cheers.

P.S.
"Arch Dis Child" stands for "Archives of Diseases in Childhood", (abc.bmj.com)
  • Self reply
    I checked several other journals of which name contains "Dis".
    "Am J Dis Child" and "Infect Dis Clin North Am" are also affected. (missing Dis on bibliography)

It looks like that
    when "automatically abbreviate journal titles" option is on, things go wrong.

Re-installing entire zotero packages does not change situation.

I will update
  • (Not having had time to investigate, I'd assume this is a bug in the automatic generation of abbreviations [which is done with an abbreviations list applied to the publication title field]. The relevant code hasn't changed in the recent past)
  • adamsmith,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked more journals which have "Dis". Not all of them are affected. It looks like things go wrong with journalname like '%Dis %' (sql syntax) and "Dis " disappears.
    I have not checked all of other journals yet ;)