edited February 20, 2018
[JavaScript Error: "Error(s) encountered during statement execution: disk I/O error [QUERY: SELECT version FROM version WHERE schema='lastlocalsync'] [PARAMS: ] [ERROR: disk I/O error]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js" line: 742}]

[additional errors removed — D.S.]

version => 5.0.11, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 6.1; WOW64, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.11, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.6.SA.5.0.11, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.2.SA.5.0.11, extension), Shockwave Flash (28.0.0.137, plugin)

• After attempting to sync overnight, I found an error message. The latter is the error in total. Can you help? Thanks, Win
  • disk I/O error
    There's a problem with either your disk drive or Zotero's ability to access it. This can be due to an actual hardware problem or file corruption, or it can happen when the Zotero data directory is on a network share or in a server-mirrored location on your disk drive. If it's one of the latter, you should move your data directory to a normal location on your local disk drive and point Zotero there.

(You're also using a very old version of Zotero 5.0, so you should upgrade.)