Collections listing - wording issues

There are some issues with wording in the Collections listing in the Zotero pane:

Right clicking collections:
"New Subcollection..." opens a window with the title "New Collection"
"Rename Collection..." opens a window without a title
"Remove Collection..." opens a window with the title "[Javascript Application]"
"Export Collection..." opens a window with the title "Export..."
"Create Bibliography from Collection..." opens a window with the title "Create Bibliography"
"Generate Report from Collection..." shouldn't have the triple-period, as it directly generates a report without any user intervention.

Right clicking the library:
"New Collection..." opens a window with the title "New Collection"
"New Saved Search..." opens a window with the title "Search"
"Export Library..." opens a window with the title "Export..."

With the exception of the option "Generate Report from Collection..." (which doesn't open a window), I'd expect the titles in the opened windows to be the selected option minus the triple-period. I checked all these in Zotero 1.0.10, but I think they're the same in 2.0b3.
  • edited May 23, 2009
    Dan, I was able to iron out most of the issues myself, and I put up a patch at zotero-dev (patch is towards 1.0.10SVN):
    http://groups.google.com/group/zotero-dev/web/interfaceText.patch

Changelog:
    - The "Remove Collection...","Remove Saved Search..." and "Rename Collection..." windows have received proper titles. Also the messages have been changed slightly.
    - The window that appears upon selecting "New Saved Search" or "Edit Saved Search" is no longer hard-coded and is localized instead.
    - The title of the window that opens upon "New Subcollection" or "New Collection" has been renamed "New (Sub)collection"
    - "Generate Report from Collection..." has been changed into "Generate Report from Collection"