Series Editor and Contributor do not appear in ciation and bibliography

I've tried many times and couldn't make appear the Series Editor and Contributor...
What am i supposed to do?
  • Can anyone help show these two items in citation and bibliography?
  • We'd need a few more details. What citation style are you using?
    Generally in Zotero, you'll have the author of the chapter filled in with Author and then the editors of the series under Editors.
  • İ am using Chicago Manual of Style 16th edition (full note) and want to make some changes at different places in this Style...
  • edited 12 days ago
    You can try to edit the style in the http://editor.citationstyles.org
  • Chicago 16 Full note will already include the series editors. E.g. Hall and Soskice here. If you don't see these, then it has nothing to do with the style, but the way your data is entered within Zotero.

Isabela Mares, “Firms and the Welfare State: When, Why, and How Does Social Policy Matter to Employers?,” in Varieties of Capitalism. The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage, ed. Peter A Hall and David Soskice (New York: Oxford University Press, 2001), 184–213
  • “Contributor” is not mapped to any CSL variable and should generally be used for persons who contributed to a work but shouldn’t be cited (e.g., “Smith with Jones”).