Error with java and Quick Copy

(Hi)

I've got four times yesterday the same error which need to restart zotero. I sent today the report (id : 1241092545) and the problem seems to be Quick Copy and a javascript :

[JavaScript Error: "Quick Copy site settings not loaded"]

It appears sometimes and I didn't find, yet, a way to reproduce it. If you have any ideas... :-)
  • Does this happen with all of your other extensions disabled? If not, you'll need to narrow it down to the one that causes it and report the problem to the developer.
  • Allright, I will try that !
  • I got a new -- and the same error as far as I understand -- even if I had disabled all the extensions.

Report ID : 1485754799 and the comment :

[JavaScript Error: "can't assign to properties of (new Boolean(false)): not an object" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/quickCopy.js" line: 464}]

[JavaScript Error: "NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE: Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXPCComponents_Utils.import]" {file: "resource://services-common/kinto-http-client.js" line: 61}]

version => 5.0.34, platform => Linux x86_64, oscpu => Linux x86_64, locale => fr-FR, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.34, extensions => ZotFile (5.0.6, extension, disabled), Zutilo Outil pour Zotero (2.0.4, extension, disabled), Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.8.SA.5.0.34, extension, disabled), Zotero Better Bib(La)Tex (5.0.85, extension, disabled)

(I will check any upadte)
  • Does this still happen after resetting translators from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences?
  • I will try and come back to you.

Meanwhile, I try to add a new reference from wiley and I get another report : 2097404513.
  • edited February 2, 2018
    I can add a little observation : the error come after a variable time without using zotero. Resetting translators make no changes and, maybe, a longer version of the new report.

Report ID : 256572165

[JavaScript Error: "translator.getCode is not a function" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translation/translate.js" line: 1798}]

[JavaScript Error: "this._translatorInfo is null" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/translation/translate.js" line: 1358}]

[extra output removed — D.S.]

version => 5.0.34, platform => Linux x86_64, oscpu => Linux x86_64, locale => fr-FR, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.34, extensions => ZotFile (5.0.6, extension, disabled), Zutilo Outil pour Zotero (2.0.4, extension, disabled), Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.8.SA.5.0.34, extension, disabled), Zotero Better Bib(La)Tex (5.0.85, extension, disabled)
  • What do you have selected in the Export pane of the Zotero preferences? Try selecting something else.
  • And if that doesn't help, can you provide a Debug ID for Zotero startup?