[Jurism] Word Connector

I am having serious issues with Jurism playing nicely. It may be because I have a new computer and am using all of the latest versions of things something is missing from earlier code. I'm really at a loss. Have reinstalled all elements.

Current issue:

Word plugin isn't working. I get this notification when I try to insert a citation:
Zotero could not load the component required to communicate with your word processor. Please ensure that the appropriate extension is installed and try again.

When I try to reinstall the plugin in Jurism, I get this notification:
[Exception... "Word does not appear to be installed on this computer. Please install Microsoft Word, then try again. @[install:install.m:153]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: file:///Applications/Jurism.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/components/zoteroMacWordIntegration.js :: checkStatus :: line 212" data: no]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • What specific version of Word are you using (e.g., Word for Mac 16.9.1)
  • I am having a similar issue and I have Word for Mac 16.9.1
  • Word 16.9 broke many parts of Zotero Word integration. These have been fixed in Zotero, but I don’t believe those changes have been incorporated into Juris-M yet. @fbennett
  • Yep, I've been away for a bit too long, but I've been catching up for the last few days. Builds of the Juris-M clients are nearly ready, and I should get connectors for them done tomorrow.