[Juris-M] Safari Connector Availability?

Does anyone know when the safari browser connector will be available for Juris-M 5.0.17?

The safari connector from Zotero is not working either.
  • The Juris-M developer does not maintain a connector for Safari due to relatively lower demand and difficulties developing for that browser. What do you mean “connector for Zotero is not working”? With Juris-M?
  • Thanks! I didn’t realize! In past versions it’s worked fine with the official Zotero safari connector. I assumed it was not working because I hadn’t installed the “Jurism” version, but if there was none there must be a mismatch between the new Jurism and new Zotero safari connector.
  • The Juris-M connectors are relatively new in order to capture some specific metadata from legal databases. It's possible you were using the Safari connector before Juris-M moved to maintaining its own connectors (I don't know exactly what is happening under the hood here, so I might be wrong).

I'd recommend installing and using Firefox so that you can take advantage of the Juris-M specific connector. In my experience, the new version of Firefox is substantially faster than Safari.
  • Thanks! I'll consider Firefox - much appreciated.