how to ''manually'' edit the bibliography

is it possible to make modifications directly on my Word document in the bibliography?

e.g. when I mention a web site, in the bibliography also appears the date i accessed the site

i have some article that i can add to zotero only by the .pdf, so it doesn't recognise author, title, journal,..
  • While it's possible, you should instead fix the item data in Zotero. E.g. for the PDF, right-click --> Create Parent item, and the fill out all needed information there. That way the citation comes out correctly every time you cite the item and you can change the citation style. If you do need to edit the bibliography, you can do so either by clicking on "Edit Bibliography" or right before submitting the paper, by clicking "Unlink Citations" and then just editing in the Word file. Both ways, however, mean that the bibliography won't update well with any future changes you make in the Word document.
  • Thank you so so so so much!! You literally saved me! I was expecting that to be possible, but instead of trying by myself I took advantage of your extreme kindness, I owe you!