Issue with papership erros

Hello,

I use papership on my ipad with Zotero. I am now getting repeated errors for what appears to be two documents. The conflict in syncing asks me to keep the remote or local version but the is "Untitled" and the local version is "null" under last edit. I can't figure out what these docs are and my entire library won't sync. No matter what I press ("Not now" "Keep remote" or "Keep local"), it pops up again.

Anyone able to help?
  • These are issues you would need to report to PaperShip, which unfortunately is only receiving minimal support from its developers at this time.
  • Thank you for the response. It is just seems like it is 2 untitled docs. Do you know how to find out which docs are having the conflict?
  • Are you seeing the errors in PaperShip or Zotero?
  • I am experiencing the same problems. Since support of Papership does not answer, my solution to the problem is to log out in Papership and then login and sync again. Since my library is quite big this does take a lot of time, but it is the only solution I found.
  • Have you solved this problems successfully? If you solve it, could you please tell me how to solve it, thanks very much.