Translator issue: innopac

Hello:

Does anyone have a recent suggestion for a workaround for the Innopac translator issue?

Summary of the problem-
1. Record on catalog.nypl.org cannot be saved and I get a "an error occurred while saving this item" 'translator broken' error message.
Subsequently followed steps on translator troubleshooting page-->identified relevant translator as "library catalog (innopac)." Have tried workarounds suggested earlier on the forum (see below) and have not found a resolution.
Record in two forms that I have attempted to save:
a) http://catalog.nypl.org/record=b15074266~S1
b)http://catalog.nypl.org/search~S1?/ayi+chong-hak/ayi+chong+hak/1,2,5,B/exact&FF=ayi+chong+hak+1927&1,2,

Troubleshooting process, with failure resulting in all cases-
2. Have rebooted, tried on three browsers, uninstalled and re-installed Zotero extensions
3. Have tried to save to just Zotero online or with Zotero standalone, reset translators
4. Have tried two of the workarounds suggested (admittedly, from 2015) when I searched for "innopac" on the forum. A) tried to save after opening the "permanent link" page, didn't work. b) Searched differently in order to get more than one result on webpage, Zotero icon changes from "single book icon" to "folder icon," got a prompt, a pop-up asking which of the two works I would like to save, selected desired item, did *not* get an error message, unlike as in #1 and #4A. Went to Zotero Standalone, item has not been saved. Synced and double checked. No error message, but record is not saved. Just in case, went to a Project Muse article and saved on same browser to see if Zotero is overall functioning properly. It is.
5. Manually checked to see if all programs (Firefox developer edition, Chrome, Safari) involved are up to date. They are, except for Mac OS which is 10.12.1 Beta.

--
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
  • I'd have to spend more time to figure out why this is broken on NYPL, but as a workaround you can save records in the catalog and export them to Endnote format, which Zotero can import (have it show on the screen, select all, copy, then import from clipboard in Zotero).