Zotero Word Plugin: Adding multiple items to the bibliography at once

Hi,

I'm using Zotero through the word plugin, and I want to add about 350 citations at once (I'm using the software for a publication list in a CV). Is there any way I can add more than one citation at once (e.g highlighting, using shift/ctrl keys don't work).

Thanks in advance!
  • not through the word add-on I'm afraid, sorry.
  • Thanks, just another q...

If I've added say 11 citations and their bibliography and I've missed one in the process, how can I add this missing citation and update the bibliography so that the bibliography reorders itself to a specific order? I've tried moving the missing citation to it's correct position in the 'classic view' but this won't work...
  • Just successfully moved it by dragging it in the red pop up box, but will this still work when I have 350 citations?
  • The Order of the Bibliogrpahy is handled by the style you use, not necessarily anything you do with how you add them to Word. What style are you using and how do you want them to be ordered?
  • I'm using a custom style; edited from IEEE. I want them to be ordered from most recent date to oldest. Is there a way to edit the CSL to allow for this?
  • Yes, add a “sort” section to the bibliography section of the style. Take a look at the APA (curriculum vitae) style for an example of what you want.
  • Thanks so much!