add additional references in bibliography without duplicates

I have successfully inserted the bibliography in the end of my Word document (250 items). However, I have additional references in Zotero (300 items) that were not directly referenced in the document which I would like to add as additional bibliography. Is there a way to insert all of them without duplicating the ones already used and listed in the bibliography? Thank you.
  • Nothing super simple, no. Are these supposed to be in a separate bibligoraphy or in the same one?
  • they are all in the same folder in Zotero. I used some of them for direct references but wanted to showcase the rest as well to help other readers. I was thinking of something like the following:

Bibliography --> directly references in the text

Additional References --> just listed as extra resource
  • I'm afraid I don't have a good idea how you could do this non-manually, sorry.
  • The fastest method I can recommend would be to sort your folder the same way as the Bibliogrpahy in your document and then add a tag to all of the cited items (set it as a colored tag so that you can just press the number key to add the tag quickly). Then make a Saved Search for Items in that collection and without that tag. Then create a Bibliography from that Saved Search and paste it into your document.
  • Thank you both. I will look more into it. Any ideas on how to do it manually?
  • What bwiernik suggests is quasi manual. I think that's a good way to do this.