Juris-M- how do I make authors appear again in citation

Whatever style I use, Juris-M does not include anymore the name of the author first in citations. Anyone knows how to fix that?
  • Open the Edit Citation window for that citation. Click the blue bubble for the item, and uncheck “Suppress Author”.
  • edited January 14, 2018
    Thanks, but that isn't the problem. I think it's because I've deleted the files from "My Library" and have added them to one of my "Group Libraries" instead.

How do I go the other way around? That is, how do I transfer items from my "Group Libraries" back to "My Library"?

Thanks - JB
  • Items in different libraries are completely separate items. If you deleted the items from My Library, then the citations in your Word document aren’t connected to your library anymore. If possible, restore the items from the Zotero trash. If they aren’t in the trash, delete the citations and re-insert them from the Group Library.

To copy the items back to My Library, just drag them back in the Zotero app. Note though that these will be new items not connected to the Word document.