Wiley online Library Import problem

Hello,
I can't import from Cochrane Central Library (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/cochranelibrary/search).
I am currently using Firefox 57.0.4
and the latest Versions for the Zotero standalone and the firefox plugin.

When trying to import search results
("impella":ti,ab,kw Publication Year from 2015 to 2017 (Word variations have been searched)),
I get the window with checkboxes normally, but upon clicking "OK", I get a pop-up error message referring me to the troubleshooting translator issues page. I also tried to export randomly single references but it was still not working and sometimes it identified an DOI of a publication i nerver heard of. I also tried to use other serach terms and was able to import some "reviews" but i am focussed on "Trials" and those were not working. I also tried it being logged out and logged in. I have read that previously someone could solve this problem by institutional login but i dont have an institutional login so i cant use the same method. I also tried to export having the zotero standalone closed but it was also not sucessful and the same error message occured. I also restarted the computer but it could not solve the problem

Lastly I checked if it is a general problem but import from pubmed is working just fine as usual.

Do you have any idea what the problem could be?
Thanks for the help
Ulla
  • this is the Report ID: 1023249365
  • Works for me.
    Just to make sure we're looking at the same thing:
    The first search result for me is
    30-day survival in patients with cardiogenic shock: impella 2.5 vs. Impella 4.0
    If you just select that, you can still not import?

When you click on the search result, do you get the full summary table? The Cochrane translator relies on having access to the database, not just the search results.
  • Yes you are right that is the first paper, but no i dont see the full sumary table. So i need full access to import the publications?
  • Yes, I'm afraid. I'm not sure if there's a way around that in general, but definitely not right now
  • ok thank you so much, you helped me a lot.