Strange file sync problem

I've only been using Zotero for a couple of weeks. It's brought a great deal of sanity to my collection of papers. Thank you!

Now I only have one problem. I've set up a WebDAV server for syncing my files between machines. Everything seems to be working except that I have one PDF file that seems to cause Zotero to hang when it tries to transfer it to my server. It's the strangest thing. If I delete that file from my library, then zotero syncs everything else just fine. However, when I put it back, it causes zotero to hang again. I've checked permissions on the file. I've renamed the file. I've deleted and re-entered the file. I can't seem to figure out what is going wrong. I've looked at my server and the troublesome file isn't there. The server has plenty of free space. Do you have a suggestion for what else to try?
  • Are there any errors in Report Errors under the gear menu? If so, send in an error report and post the Report ID here.

If possible, and you really think it's an issue with the file itself, send the file to support@zot....org, referencing this thread, and we'll take a look.
  • This problem seems to have cleared up with the most recent update. I don't seem to hang on that file anymore.