Mac Connector not appearing - please help

Hello, Please could someone suggest what I am doing wrong? I have OSX El Capitan and I have just now installed Zotero but I can't seem to get the Connector to appear. I don't have any papers in my library. Please could you tell me how I can put this right? I get the Apple webpage with various other extensions to choose from but I can't find the Zotero Connector.

Thank you,
Chloe
  • Navigate to Zotero downloads page in Safari and install the connector there. If that doesn't work, describe precisely what happens. You should also make sure that you are running the latest version of Safari, currently 11.0.2
  • Hello, Thank you very much for your reply. I have just upgraded to the latest operating system. I have Zotero installed as an extension (it shows up in Mac Preferences) but I can't see anything on the bar at the top right. Please could you tell me if there is a way to make the Zotero icon show, to allow me to download papers?
  • Which browser?
  • Hi - I have Safari 11.0.2, but I could use Chrome or Firefox if that is easier...
  • Oh - it is on the left of the address bar - it is there now!

Thank you,
    Chloe