No Webdav via Asustor

I recently got a new NAS - ASUSTOR AS3204T. Before that, connecting to a Webdav server has never be a problem. But that has changed. Zotero cannot access the server neither locally nor via web, neither secured nor non-secured.

When I use the unsecure way, I will get an error message that I do not have permission rights for /Media/zotero/nonexistent.prop on the WebDAV-server.

Username and password for the Webdav-share are correct. I can connect to the share via Netdrive.

I really hope that you can help me. Do you need more information?

Many thanks in advance,
Oliver
  • That's something you'll have to debug on the WebDAV server.
  • Hi dstillman,

many thanks for the quick answer. My problem is that I contacted ASUS and they were able to access the WebDAV folder via Netdrive. Is there a way to tell them what exactly zotero has problems with?

Many thanks,
    Oliver
  • edited December 29, 2017
    You would have to review the web server logs. You can also view Zotero's debug output from Help -> Debug Output Logging to see the requests Zotero is making and the responses it's receiving, which may include error messages from the server. But we're not able to help debug individual WebDAV servers, since Zotero will work as long as the server is properly configured.