Sync not organising files

In this day and age I work on several different machines and have several different installations of Zotero. All of my installations have the same number of items. However, my standalones on my IMac and Macbook have the items orgainsed in the correct sub folders, but the standlaone my my PC does not. Can anyone help with issue? The folders are there but the items are not within the folders.
  • It should not be possible. Are the items on your Zotero website correctly organised?
  • I'm not exactly sure what setup you have for your files. When you say "items organised in the correct sub folders", what exactly do you mean? Are you using Zotfile to organize files into folder based on author, etc. or are you letting Zotero use its native non-human-readable organization system?

If you are using Zotfile, verify that you have the current version installed on each computer and that you have the same settings on each.
  • I assume this is about collections, in which case, @em215, see Changes Not Syncing.