Translation Preferences settings english to french

Hi
I use the French version of Zotero 5. I need help to find the correspondence between the English and French parameters. In the french menu Preferences which is the translation of "Automatically take Snapshots" ? I would like to have no connected files. I have already removed the Pdf files but I want remove the snapshot too
Thank you

Bonjour,
J’utilise la version française de Zotero 5. J’ai besoin d’aide pour trouver la correspondance entre les paramètres anglais et français. Dans le menu Préférences en français quel est la traduction de « Automatically take Snapshots » ? Je voudrais ne pas avoir de fichiers rattachés. J’ai déjà enlevé les fichiers pdf mais je voudrais enlever aussi les « snapshot ».
Merci

• "Faire une capture automatique de la page lors de la création de documents à partir de pages Web"

Note that unchecking these options won't remove attachments already in Zotero. To do that, run an Advanced Search for 'Item Type' 'is' 'Attachment'. Then Select All (ctrl/cmd+A), right-click, and select "Move to Trash".
  • Thank you very much. I tried with advanced research but I can't delete the research results selected or even all of them. If I use the botton "delete" I just delete the research but not the items. I am the group administrator. I have antoher doubt : if I delete the snapshots or the pdf files, the bibliographical items will be saved ?
  • edited November 27, 2017
    Sorry, first save the Advanced Search as a Saved Search. Then select the Saved Search, select all the items, and delete. When you Select All in the saved search (for Item Type is Attachment), only the attachments will be selected, not their parent items.

You should also disable Group File Storage in the Group settings on zotero.org if that is your goal.
  • (Also, please feel free to write in French if you prefer. Reading is fine for me, but I'll respond in English to avoid confusion.)
  • Hi,
    Sorry I saw your ansewer just today. It is nice of you if I can write you in french. I try in english but If it would be too difficult for me I will write in french. I have 2 questions:
    1) When I import bibliographical items from OCLC Worldcat, Zotero doesen't import field "series". How I manage Zotero to have this importation?
    2) When I make a bibliography I can't import the zotero field "number of page" . I try different formats and the useful format for my needs is ISO-690 (numeric french) but I haven't number of pages. Pour avoir ce champ dans mes bibliographies je mets le nombre de pages dans le champs "Archives" qui est importé en ISO 690 mais ce n'est pas très pratique. Comment puis-je faire ?
    Merci beaucoup
    Elena
  • 1) Unfortunately you can't -- it's just not in the data we get from Open Worldcat I'm afraid.

2) It's not part of the ISO 690 style that we have. The three numeric French styles that do include the number of pages are
    https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=id:french2&format=numeric&dependent=0
    https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=id:french1&format=numeric&dependent=0
    https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=id:vancouver-fr-ca&format=numeric&dependent=0