v5: no BibLaTex export, no drag and drop, no 'Create citation key' option, no 'Citation Key' field

Four problems, likely related:
1. The library will not export as Better BibLaTex, nor several other formats, with the message: "An error occurred while trying to export the selected file". Perhaps this may be because there are no longer the relevant fields to export (see problem 4). The exported bib file is empty. The Zotero Error Report is completely blank and the only thing I can do is press 'Cancel'. The library will still export as Bibtex and in several other formats, producing nonempty bib files.
2. I can no longer drag and drop citations from Zotero into any document whether tex, docx, or rtf.
3. The right-click menu for each bibliography entry no longer has the option to 'Create citation key'.
4. Zotero's bibliography entries no longer have a 'Citation key' field, though the 'Extra' field now contains the bibtex key for citations.

My operating system is Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS (Linux 4.4.0-83-generic). I have re-downloaded the standalone, as well as the connector though I don't believe the connector to be involved. A workaround for problems 2-4 is to manually type the bibtex key into the 'Extra' field, and then manually copy-paste that into the document. However, problem 1 means I cannot use BibLaTex and I have found no workaround for this.

Many thanks!

• You'll need to manually re-install the newest BBT.
  • Thanks. I still have no drag-and-drop for citations, and also no 'Create citation key' option. These two problems seem independent of Better BibLaTex, as I also don't have these when using Bibtex.
  • What versions of Zotero and BetterBibTex are you running?
  • If the problem is BBT-related, please report on the BBT issue tracker. I don't come here frequently enough to do support here.
  • Zotero 5.0.28. I'm just running it with BibTeX for now. Perhaps I'm missing something elementary. In Preferences, Default Format is set to BibTeX, but whether or not I hold down shift, drag-and-drop drags the whole entry, beginning "@article..."
  • edited November 28, 2017
    The "create citation key" function you're referencing as well as the shift+drag to use cite keys is a function of BetterBibTeX. It has never existed in Zotero alone. So make sure the latest version of BBT is installed and configured and if things don't work then, report via the BBT issue tracker on github as Emiliano requests.
  • And set the default format to "Better BibTeX CItation Key Quick Copy" if you want only the citation key.