ERROR ZOTERO NEW VERSION

I have used zotero inside firefox during a large period of time.
I saved all files in my portable hard disck, now because the update of a new version of firefox, my zotero program have changed, every time I try to connect to zotero, this message appears.

Error: Error(s) encountered during statement execution: disk I/O error [QUERY: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS itemTypes] [PARAMS: ] [ERROR: disk I/O error]
Zotero.DBConnection.prototype.queryAsync<@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/db.js:703:10
From previous event:
Zotero.Schema</this.updateSchema</updated<@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/schema.js:156:25
TaskImpl_run@resource://gre/modules/Task.jsm:319:42
TaskImpl@resource://gre/modules/Task.jsm:277:3
createAsyncFunction/asyncFunction@resource://gre/modules/Task.jsm:252:14
Task_spawn@resource://gre/modules/Task.jsm:166:12
ConnectionData.prototype<.executeTransaction/promise</transactionPromise<@resource://gre/modules/Sqlite.jsm:593:28
TaskImpl_run@resource://gre/modules/Task.jsm:319:42

I don't know what happen, it is impossible to connect or open zotero, I can see the one line library, but the pdfs or the files are not connected.

Do you know what I can do to restore the connections between the zotero library and the hard disck files.
It is impossible to start zotero
  • "disk I/O error" is usually from having your Zotero data directory on a network drive or in a server-mirrored location on your hard drive. It's possible it could also happen on an external drive if there's something weird about it. Move your data directory to a normal location on your local hard drive, point Zotero at it, and try again.
  • Just for information (and for anyone who may have the same problem). if you activate the "controlled folder access" in windows 10, Zotero won't be able to write in the user folder, unless you give Zotero special rights. Hope this will help.