Cannot access option for WebDAV (Zotero 5.0.25)

Hi,

I originally had setup a sync with a WebDAV service, which worked fine in the 4.x version of Zotero. However, now in the 5.x version, when I go to SETTINGS and then the SYNC tab, all the options are greyed out and I cannot see whether the sync is still in place and I cannot see any option for choosing WebDAV as sync option.

What can I do?
  • You need to set up Zotero sync (which you always need for syncing data) before you can input your files sync information
  • Alright, managed it.
    I first had to login with my standard Zotero login and in a second step I was able to set up the WebDAV as a syncing option.

If I'm not mistaken, in the previous version one could directly access the option for WebDAV from the settings->sync tab menu, but I might be wrong.

Thank you Adam!
  • edited November 16, 2017
    If I'm not mistaken, in the previous version one could directly access the option for WebDAV from the settings->sync tab menu, but I might be wrong.
    Yes, but you still needed to set up data syncing with Zotero servers, and some people misunderstood that, so we made those settings dependent on setting up data syncing for clarity.