Problem post-5.0 installation.

I have successfully installed 5.0 and all my stuff has transferred--yay! My problem is that I cannot figure out how to divide the screen horizontally so that I can read (a website, database, whatever) on the top half and take notes in Zotero on the bottom half.

In the old version, if you hovered the mouse over the top edge of your Zotero screen, a double-pointed arrow appeared, and moving that arrow enabled you to divide the screen into two sections. When I hover the mouse in the new version, I get the Zotero menu, but no arrow. I cannot figure out how to make the screen divide--which is a big problem, unless you are working with two separate screens (which I often am not).

Sorry for the long post, but I really wanted to try to explain this issue carefully.

Thanks!
  • You can resize Zotero like any other window to take up half the screen (you can google windows resizing for your OS if you're not sure how). It's no longer part of your browser, so resize works just like it would for any other app.