Zotero not saving into database

Hi there,

Zotero is not saving books into database. It shows the icon on firefox saying "Saving...". but doesn't save and the icon stays like that for long.
  • If this is the Zotero Connector and Zotero 5.0, see Troubleshooting Translator Issues.

If this is Zotero 4.0 for Firefox, upgrade to Zotero 5.0 and the Zotero Connector.
  • My Zotero is the upgraded one. And i checked with the page you suggested. Seems to be fine from my end.

Here's the report id
    Report ID: 993152947
  • You'll need to follow all the troubleshooting steps on the linked page.
  • I did follow all the steps
  • reset the translators and tried again, but it stops with the dialog box "Saving to my library" and doesn't save.

Report ID: 365165783
  • edited November 9, 2017
    The last step asks for specific information, which you didn't provide. (You provided a Report ID, which is different from the Debug ID that it asks for, and you didn't provide the other requested information that we need to troubleshoot this.)

But it also looks like you're running an outdated version of the connector, so start by updating to version 5.0.26 of the connector either from the Firefox Add-ons pane or by redownloading the connector from the download page. There's a good chance that will fix this.
  • Thanks. Its working now...
  • OK, great. I've added a step to that page to check for extension updates, for case like this one where a recent update might have fixed the problem before an auto-update is applied.