Problems when inserting citations - zotero drags me to the 1st page

Every time I try to insert a citation in Microsoft Word Zotero drags me to the first page of the document. I have tried everything to stop this but it continues doing it. Can anybody help? It is extremely annoying
  • What version of OS, Word?
  • Hi adomasven, I am using windows 10 and word 2013
  • Does it happen in a new document?
  • I just tried it out. It doesn't happen on new documents. Only on documents that already have text in them.
  • Did this used to happen before? If you insert enough text in a document to span multiple pages and insert Zotero citations, you get the jumping, or is it just that one specific document?
  • Also, are you using any of Word's advanced features, such as cross-referencing, automatic table of contents, figure captions, etc., that also use Fields?
  • I am a new user to Zotero so this is the first time I am using the software - I was using Endnote up to now. The document was started by somebody else who was using endnote and I have changed his references with new ones from Zotero. Could this be the source of the problem?
  • That may well be -- try showing field codes alt+F9 (or alt +FN + F9) and see if there are any leftover fieldcodes from Endnote (you'll definitely see Zotero ones)