Syncing?

I have trouble creating a timeline as well as syncing between my two computers. So, what does the following mean?

[JavaScript Error: "Build has expired -- syncing disabled" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync.js" line: 638}]

[JavaScript Error: "Build has expired -- syncing disabled" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync.js" line: 638}]

(Report ID 1114434258)
  • So, installing 1.5b2.1 seemed to help with the syncing, but timeline still doesn't present any of my data after the end of April?
  • 1.5b2.1 is an old release. Try upgrading to 2.0b4 (e.g. via the home page: http://www.zotero.org/).
  • I bumped it because the new release didn't fix the problem.
  • Then you'll need to post another Report ID.
  • Report ID is 1076635132
  • Did you generate that error report after attempting to sync and before restarting Firefox? There are no Zotero errors in there.
  • It doesn't create an error report when I try to create a timeline. It does make a timeline, but it lacks all additions to my library from after april of this year.
  • But it shows items in your library from before April? Are you sure you're using the correct date field in Timeline? You can choose between Date Published (which is the "Date" field in the right-hand pane and may not exist for all items), Date Added, and Date Modified.