Zotero 5.0 sync error. Report ID: 714241738

Hi,

The Zotero 5.0. library on my Mac doesn't sync anymore to my work computer (also a Mac). I always get the message 'An error occurred'. The report talks about a 'JavaScript Error: Error 500' for some folders in My Library (they have the typical Zotero string of letters and numbers). I tried to find these specific folders in the Zotero programme itself as well as in the Zotero Storage folder, but nothing came up. Does anybody knows how to solve this? My report ID is 714241738.
  • Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync that produces the error?
  • I followed al necessary steps but unfortunately Zotero didn't give me a Debug ID (it gave an error when submitting the output). I did save the report that came out. Is there a way to post the files that were generated or should I copy-paste the report here?
  • Zip the text file and email it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread.
  • Try again now. (It looks like you had an emoji character in a saved search name, which wasn't properly supported. It should work now.)
  • Thanks, everything works again.