retrieve address info

how do i retrieve my profile info : email; address; and how can i change/edit/update them
  • https://www.zotero.org/settings/profile
    (though for me that currently shows a "please validate your e-mail" prompt, although my e-mail shows as validated -- is that what you're seeing?
  • i dont understand. It didnt let me update email. But my question is why it is not letting me make the payment. not accepting my name; address info
  • Payments are handled by a third party provider, so that'd not be your Zotero info but it's certainly possible something isn't working correctly -- could you take a step back and describe what exactly you're trying to do and what's happening? (i.e. is this a first-time subscriptions or a renewal, what error messages are you getting if any, anything else that seems relevant)
  • it is a payment renewal
  • so when i click renew payment , it takes me to a window which asks me name and address and then credit card info. When i make that payment it doesnt accept it.
  • Do you see the green check mark in the pop-up after you submit it?
  • green check mark after what?

like i said it is not accepting my credit card. so i am thinking maybe the name and address it asks may need to be updated
  • When you click the 'Purchase' button after entering your card details, the button should change into a green check mark to signal that the card looks valid and it will try to make the charge with your bank.

The name and address you put in should just be what's on the card, and don't have to be related to your Zotero account in any way. They're just for your bank to verify it's you making the charge.
  • got it!

Next question:

why its not letting me update the email address
  • It won't let you change your validated e-mail address because your account requires a validated e-mail. Instead, add a second e-mail address, validate it, then make that your primary e-mail (and delete the other one if needed).
  • it doesnt let me add it. it says could not add email
  • also the payment option only shows master card . Can't it be done by visa card?
  • The email address is probably already being used by another account.

The payment dialog will pop up whatever kind of card you're using, based on the card number patterns they use.
  • my other question is:

We uploaded a lot of files (word documents, PDF files, powerpoint) pertinent to our patent filings. I do not see all the files that have been uploaded.
    Where are they hidden? Is there a way to retrieve them?
  • Please start a separate thread with more details on any file syncing issues.
  • ok thanks

my payment went through
This discussion has been closed.