No snapshot attached to articles from _The Intercept_, which are also "blog" by default

I work with a variety of journalistic sources online, and I find that they work unevenly with Rooter; outlets like The New York Times or The New Yorker are correctly documented, but other publications require editing. Usually, I can solve the problem by changing the document type (usually from "web page" or "blog" to "magazine" or "newspaper article") and typing in data that doesn't automatically populate (e.g. author's name, date of article.)

There is one source that I use quite often, though, for which I have both this and another problem, namely The Intercept. The Intercept is a serious journalistic endeavor, always classified as a "blog" by Zotero but definitely a (web only) magazine that does original investigative reporting. But for some reason, when I save from their site, Zotero never attaches a snapshot of the page.

I can imagine that The Intercept (which was founded in response to the Snowden affair) may have designed their pages to resist capture, but I'd love to know if it's deliberate or accidental, and if there's another way of actually saving the contents for purposes of documentation.

Thanks for any insight!