Class not registered error

Whenever I double click a website citation in my library, I get a Class not registered error and it does not open the site in my browser. I have tried reinstalling and It doesn't fix it. I do not get this error on another computer using the same library. Does any one have insight into how to fix this?
  • Can you take a screenshot of what you're describing, upload it somewhere (Dropbox, imgur), and provide a link here?
  • I don't have access to any of those, but the Error is very simple. It shows the html file it is trying to open in my zotero files folder on my hard drive and it says "Class not registered" and that's it. I checked to see if the file exists and it does, but doesn't open. If I go to snapshot and click on the link it does.
  • Resolved - My computer downloaded an update for Windows 10 that I had not accepted yet. This evidently caused files associations to get corrupted. After I completed the update, I associated the html files to Chrome, and it is now working. I hope this helps someone else.