problem about nonstandard characters in Zotero 5

Dear Zotero community,

I am using Zotero 5.020, and since my update to Zotero 5, I am encountering a problem. The character "â" is not recognized as a letter but I think it is recognized as a punctuation mark. So whenever that letter is within a word, the first letter that follows is automatically capitalised in the word document. This problem is serious for my work, because now I have to go through my countless items and add the "span class-nocase" command to the titles.

For example, I have to change "Tezâkir" into "Tezâkir" so it will look normal. You can imagine this creates a further problem of searching for sources in Zotero quick reference bar. Now when I want to give reference and write quickly "tezâkir" in the bar, it cannot find the item because its title is written with the command.

The only exception is somehow if the â is the second letter from the end, than the last letter of the word is not capitalised. For instance: Ricâl looks as Ricâl, like how it is supposed to. I have noticed this problem is specific to â, but does not apply to other nonstandard characters I frequently use, such as î, û, ç, ş.

I am using word 2013, and Chicago full note, no-ibid.

Thank you in advance.