ZOTERO NOT SAVING ITEMS IN LIBRARY

Recently when I save items, Zotero indicates the items have been save to my library but when I open my library I can't find them there and I am not able to create a citation too. I have updated both firefox and zotero and even had to uninstall zotero and reinstall several times but the problem persists. What could be the problem.
  • We need a Report ID to start.
  • report ID: 1427561831. Recently when I save items, Zotero indicates the items have been save to my library but when I open my library I can't find them there and I am not able to create a citation too. I have updated both firefox and zotero and even had to uninstall zotero and reinstall several times but the problem persists. What could be the problem.
  • Does it say that it's saving to My Library (or a collection) or to zotero.org?

Do you see the items in your online library on this site?
  • report ID: 1427561831. It says saving to my Library but I do not see the item both in my Zotero Library or online library.
  • edited 6 days ago
    Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) from the Zotero Connector for the save attempt?
  • Also, does this happen for all URLs? E.g., for saving this page? If not, we'd want an example URL where it occurs.
  • I have exactly the same problem. This happens to Amazon pages especially. report ID: 1583097035
  • That's a Report ID. We need a Debug ID from the connector for the save attempt.
  • Debug ID: D739041751
  • debug ID: D189180501
  • this page is not saving as well.
  • Upgrade to the latest version of the connector, 5.0.22, and see if that makes a difference.