Error Report 913275356

I was editing an OpenOffice document. I was trying to insert a zotero citation at the end of the ninth footnote of the document when i got this error. As soon as I hit the "Insert Citation" button, the error came up. I am using Windows XP SP3, Firefox 3.09, Zotero 1.5b2, OpenOffice 3.01, the Zotero OpenOffice plugin 2.0a2.
I'll happily provide the document in question if needed.

Here is the error in full (transcribed by hand):
An unexpected error occured while performing this operation:

File "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\User\Anwendungsdaten\OpenOffice.org\3\user\uno_packages\cache\uno_packes\37.tmp_\Zotero.oxt\Zotero.py", line 396, in__getFieldsself.docFields = self.doc.getFields(self.data.prefs['fieldType'])
File "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\User\Anwendungsdaten\OpenOffice.org\3\user\uno_packages\cache\uno_packes\37.tmp_\Zotero.oxt\Zotero.py", line 1095, in__getFieldsfields.sort()
File "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\User\Anwendungsdaten\OpenOffice.org\3\user\uno_packages\cache\uno_packes\37.tmp_\Zotero.oxt\Zotero.py", line 1140, in__cmp__return x.wpDoc.text.compareRegionStarts(yRange, xRange)
com.sun.star.lang.IllegalArgumentException
  • I now get this error permanently when trying to insert a citation in this document. I can't cklick on any zotero buttons without getting this error. I even tried copying and pasting the entire document into a new one to see if Zotero would work then (in the new document), but alas, no luck.