Chicago 16th full note without ibid--how to remove quotations from letter name

Hello,

In Chicago 16th edition (full note, without ibid, downloaded from the Zotero file cache), I would like to remove the quotation marks from around the names of the sender and recipient of a letter. For example:

Currently, my note and bibliography would appear like this:
Henry A. Wise, “Henry A. Wise to Mary Elizabeth Lyons Wise,” December 1859, Virginia Historical Society.
Henry A. Wise. “Henry A. Wise to Mary Elizabeth Lyons Wise,” December 1859. Virginia Historical Society.

But I would like them to appear like this:
Henry A. Wise, Henry A. Wise to Mary Elizabeth Lyons Wise, December 1859, Virginia Historical Society.
Henry A. Wise. Henry A. Wise to Mary Elizabeth Lyons Wise, December 1859. Virginia Historical Society.

How would I execute this change in the CSL file? I know nothing about coding, and so although I poked around in the CSL file for a while, I couldn't figure it out.

I appreciate your help!
  • Assuming this is a csl personal_communication, delete quotes="true" in line 283.
    Make sure to change file ID and self link and save it with a different filename. All needs to match. chicago-noquotes or something alike.