BioRxiv incompatible with zotero.

Hello,

BioRxiv "publications" cannot be saved and stored through Zotero Connector (chromium browser).
Right clicking to Zotero connector shows two options: webpage with snapshot, webpage without snapshot. Neither of them produce any result.
I also get some errors on Connector which I cannot verify that are from the specific event (at the end of the message)

Ideally I would like to be able to store the pdf with the snapshot automatically as well.
(so this is a double issue).

Is these a known issue with BioRxiv that applies to other people or is my personal error?
(example link: http://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/08/16/177048)

Thank you.

[JavaScript Error: "No items returned from any translator"]

[JavaScript Error: "Script injection timed out" {file: "chrome-extension://ekhagklcjbdpajgpjgmbionohlpdbjgc/background.js" line: 289}]

[JavaScript Error: "Script injection timed out" {file: "chrome-extension://ekhagklcjbdpajgpjgmbionohlpdbjgc/background.js" line: 289}]

[JavaScript Error: "Cannot read property 'url' of undefined" {file: "chrome-extension://ekhagklcjbdpajgpjgmbionohlpdbjgc/background.js" line: 643}]
  • That URL works for me. What version of Zotero and the Chrome connector are you using?
  • Zotero Connector 5.0.18
    Zotero 5.0.17

But just now It randomly started working after trying a few times. (Showing me more options such as HighWire 2.0) I got a few more errors (pasted in the end)

I dont know what it was, I was trying also yesterday. Thanks anyway.
    I just installed Zotero standalone yesterday. I dont know if this plays any role.