Latest entries saved on Standalone but only visible online

Hello

I made a number of entries over the last week using Zotero Standalone.

They have now vanished from Standalone but they appear in my library viewed through the browser.

I suspect my storage is full. Somewhere I saw that my storage was at 97.3%, but I am struggling to find that page again.....

But surely, if my storage was full, Zotero would not sync those entries, rather than sync them (including .PDFs) and then delete the entry from Standalone?

Thank you.

• Correct, full storage would never lead to any items being deleted. You're positive you didn't just move them? Did you check the Zotero trash? And are you sure you have only one account?
  • Thank you for your reply.

No, they weren't deleted, and I only have one account. Searching for them did not turn them up on Standalone.

I have managed to get them back into Standalone. In the browser, I selected the missing ones, added them to a new folder, synced Standalone, and copied them back into my main library.

They are still there now, even after syncing and restarting and everything I can think to throw at it, but I feel I can't quite trust it!