Is there any workaround for getting my Firefox bookmarks into Zotero?

edited July 18, 2019
New Zotero user here. I have hundreds of Firefox bookmarks that I'd like to import into Zotero, but I don't see any way to do this. Is there any workaround that exists? Some way to convert HTML into RDF? A basic importer or some other type of script that exists somewhere out there? Anything? I don't have any programming knowledge, but I'd really like to find a way to get around re-opening and saving each of my Firefox bookmarks to Zotero. Cringing just thinking about how long that would take...

If anyone here knows about a workaround, I would be eternally grateful. Thanks in advance!
  • I think Show all Bookmarks -- Import and Backup -- Export as HTML should export in a format that Zotero can import; at least it used to.
  • It worked! Someone else told me that HTML files are incompatible with Zotero, but it worked. I'm so relieved :)
  • (Firefox bookmark exports are very specific HTML files; any other HTML file you try to import into Zotero will fail, so as on overall statement that's not completely wrong)
  • I had no idea. Thanks for the clarification