Files in library not syncing from zotero.org (Debug ID D187649579)

Hi there,

I just started with a fresh Zotero installation (+ ZotFile and BetterBiblatex Beta). Yesterday the sync process was running fine. As far as i know, all entries have been synced from my storage on zotero.org. I had to shutdown Zotero before all documents were downloaded. Today the file download will not continue. Now I have some files downloaded and some not (blue circles instead of dots). When I start the sync process it takes only a short time and does not show an error.

I followed the suggestions here: https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/files_not_syncing
This means, I did exactly this:

"If you've performed all these steps, see the file on the server, and still can't access the file on Computer B, then go to the Sync→Reset pane of the Zotero preferences on Computer B, choose Reset File Sync History, generate a Debug ID for the next sync attempt and an attempt to open the file, and post the Debug ID to the forums."

When I change the "Download files" option to "as needed" instead of "at sync time" the missing attachments will download as soon as I try to open them.