760084709-error

Got the 760084709 error ID when I tired to empty my trash.
Also the word plug in doesn't work when using a proxy server why would this be?
  • Got the 760084709 error ID when I tired to empty my trash.
    Do you still get that error after restarting Firefox?
    Also the word plug in doesn't work when using a proxy server why would this be?
    Your Firefox proxy settings shouldn't matter, but Word uses the Internet Explorer network settings. See the word processor plugin troubleshooting page for what should be a fix.
  • Thnx for getting back so soon. Yes the error occurs after restarting firefox.
    The IE settings are set up for proxy use, am not using a proxy server right now so no problems citing in word, but when i use the proxy server i get a box telling me to put in my user name and password which i do but it still doesn't cite
  • From the page:
    On Windows XP, open Internet Explorer, go to Tools→Internet Options→Connections→LAN Settings, and disable “Automatically detect settings” and “Use a proxy server for your LAN”. If this fixes the problem, you will need to keep “Automatically detect settings” off and make sure “Bypass proxy server for local addresses” is checked.
  • thnx man..will try that..had everything including automatically detect settings checked..have changed will see if it works in the evening
  • also this is unrelated..but am installing thunderbird beta2 and the new lightning along with it..will my old lightning's data be overwritten?
  • never mind got the answer..the data remains..thnx though
  • The Zotero project isn't part of Mozilla.