Libre Office 5 integration

Is there any integration for Libre Office 5? I tried to install plugins from both the standalone app (which failed and later disappeared from the citation pane in the preferences) and by installing Firefox and plugins for that. All in all, after a whole day of fiddling, I was unable to get the Zotero toolbars to appear in Libre Office Writer, and most of the threads/instructions/tutorials I could find were written for older versions of Libre Office, so I thought perhaps there was some updated information.

Does anyone have experience with this?
  • Yes, I've seen it, and attempted to follow all relevant steps yesterday. No luck still. There seems to be no extension in the standalone app in the add ons manager or under cite pane. When I follow links from the troubleshoot page you linked me to, I don't find any possibility to download the extension as a file for a manual install. But what's even more strange is I don't know how/why it deleted itself in the first place. It was there, but disappeared after a failed install attempt.

I also tried to get everything up and running via Firefox (which isn't my normal browser), but that didn't work either. Anyhow, I'd rather focus on getting the standalone in shape.
  • The new version of Zotero (version 5) is not available for FF. The only Standalone version is available. I am not sure how you can try to install addon from Firefox?
  • What extension do you see in extension manager in LO?
  • I'm on Zotero 4.0.29.15.
    Mac OS 10.12.3
    Libre Office 5.4.0

Let's forget about FireFox.
    Perhaps Zotero needs an upgrade.
  • Update to a new version is the first recommendation :)
  • Extensions in LO
    English spelling
    French spelling
    Solver for nonlinear programming
    Spanish spelling
  • I didn't even realize there was a new version. I installed Zotero relatively recently (migrating from endnote). Updated & all is working as it should. Sorry to waste your time.
  • That's OK, it is important to solve your problem.