Sync notes to group library

Hi All,

I'm working with a private group for one project, and we are using notes to share concise information about particular sources. I have a lot of work already done in my library, but when I copy items to the group library, the notes do not appear in the group library. "Child notes", "links", "snapshots and imported files", and "tags are all selected in general settings under "Groups / when copying items between libraries, include:" I'm not sure where else to look - I've tried manual sync, deleting and re-adding the items to the group library, even dragging the note directly to the group library... What gives? Has anyone else experienced this? Solved it?

best,
-BaaBob.
  • Make sure you empty the trash after deleting the items, or else I believe it will just restore the previously dragged items from the trash without the new notes.

If you drag the note out of the parent temporarily, you can also then drag it to the group that way.

(We're aware this functionality needs improvement.)
  • Thanks.

And is it also the case that if I update a note in my library, it won't update the synced note in the group library, and vice versa?
  • Currently that's the case, yes.
  • Ok, thanks!!
  • Where would I look for (or put) the code that is responsible for this functionality?
  • Is this still the case? It would be amazing to be able to sync notes.
  • I second that it is really usefull to foster collaboration to be able to sync notes on groups