Change style for one footnote?

I have a problem using the "Polish Legal" style, which works fine with books and articles, but when I enter a footnote with Internet source, it doesn't add link and access date. The footnote looks like a book source:

Książka artystyczna, [w:] „Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia”, 2017.

(where "Książka artystyczna" is the title of a Wikipedia page). There is a link and a date of access in Zotero database, but there is no option to include them in this Polish Legal style, although it is a rule in Polish publications.

There are other styles that add link and date, such as Vancouver. So is it possible to switch to another style only in case of Internet sources?
  • edited July 29, 2017
    Hi,
    You can't change citation style for just one single citation, I'm afraid.
    But checking the .csl file I get the following and that looks like what you want.
    Footnote:
    CSL search by example [na:] „Citation Style Editor”, http://editor.citationstyles.org/searchByExample/, udostępniono 15 grudzień 2012.

Bibliography:
    CSL search by example [na:] „Citation Style Editor”, http://editor.citationstyles.org/searchByExample/, udostępniono 15 grudzień 2012.

I think this has to do directly with Zotero. Check under preferences - Cite:include URLs... is checked. (might be wrong with this though)
  • I checked "include urls" (it was not checked). But now when I wanted to add a citation, Zotero asked to choose a citation style for the document (both for the one I'm editing and for a blank new one) and I could not choose "Polish legal", although the document language was set to Polish.
    Also, Zotero can't find the entry - when I start typing the article title in that add citation box, it doesn't find anything.

When I installed a new version of Zotero (5.0.7) there was a warning message that Zotero was unable to move my data catalogue to a new location, and I should do it manually, which I did. It seems to be complete within Zotero but maybe Libre Office can't find it anymore?